Get the Video creation guide – tips and tricks
Check out our latest Dreamtek guide to creating video content for events, why should video be part of your marketing strategy and how to plan the creation of your video content. Determine goals – SEO, branding, lead generation and social media.
- Why is video an important part of your digital marketing strategy?
- Planning your video – setting goals and video production planning
- YouTube and video marketing – SEO values and YouTube channels
- Lead generation – making your videos generate you sales
- Social media – promoting your video content and events to get your content going viral
- Event marketing – how to promote your event before, during and after
- Event delivery – options for delivering your live event online
If you have something to say, you need people to listen, and the people listening most these days are watching video online.
Cisco expects over 1.5 billion humans will be watching by 2015. Nearly half (46%) of those who watch video marketing react to what they’ve seen:
You really can’t afford not be getting into video, so whether you are starting out or are already experienced our guide to video creation can help you think about some of the things you need to plan when creating video for events.