Dreamtek Job openings
It’s busy over here at Dreamtek with lots of exciting expansion with the merging of our sister company the Virtual Forge, we are looking to find some skilled individuals to join our team.
The Virtual Forge wish to recruit a number of strong candidates, on a temporary contract in order to work as a team of .NET developers. In these roles the developers will require flexibility to adapt to client’s needs, excellent communication and organisational skills. They will need to demonstrate evidence of problem solving and working well under pressure. The ideal candidates will bring an enthusiastic approach, with an ability to estimate and manage their own tasks as the system is built. Ideally we are looking for candidates who are potentially interested in taking a permanent role at the end of the initial contract.
This is a great opportunity to secure a role with an exciting rapidly growing organisation. If interested then please forward your up to date CV together with details of your availability and current remuneration.
- A minimum of 3+ years solid .NET
- 3+ years Web
- Extensive SQL experience
- Proven track record with:
- Complete end-end life-cycle experience
- Experience of integration with various different third party APIs
- Ability to accurately estimate task times.
- Ability to report to the project manager in a concise and clear fashion
- An interest in understanding and optimising the user experience
- Internationalised applications (multi currency, language and time zones)
- Experience developing large scale systems
- Mobile applications
- Experience of working with near shore and remote teams
- Good UI/UX skills
Front End – PhoneGap
We are looking for an experienced, pragmatic and enthusiastic Front-end developer who has a proven track record in delivering PhoneGap apps.
Working primarily on mobile projects employing PhoneGap, this role nonetheless will require flexibility and a willingness to help on a range of other projects in a more conventional Front-end role.
This role will be based in our Bath office, and you will be required to effectively manage your own time and day-to-day responsibilities. This includes ensuring delivery of projects on time and within budget and regularly reporting to your line manager on the progress of your projects.
- PhoneGap and similar tools/frameworks
- jQuery / jQuery Mobile
- SQL / SQLite
- Responsive design
- Experience working with PHP Frameworks (FuelPHP, CodeIgniter or similar)
We are a growing company working on several cutting edge projects, and this role offers a chance to join a fast-paced and dynamic environment, which is always presenting new opportunities for personal development.
PHP Web Developer, PHP, MySQL, CodeIgnitor, Fuel, jQuery, Drupal
We are looking for an experienced, pragmatic and enthusiastic PHP developer for our growing team. Our company has seen extensive growth in the last year and we are happy to be opening up this opportunity for a permanent contract.
The successful applicant will need to be flexible and resourceful. The successful applicant will be self-starting and motivated as well as organized and able to report succinctly and efficiently to their line manager. In addition you will be expected to participate in weekly team meetings using VOIP with teams in the UK and / or UAE
- Strong PHP skills
- Strong MySQL skills
- Knowledge of CodeIgniter, FuelPHP or similar frameworks
- knowledge of DRUPAL or similar CMS
- excellent command of English
- Knowledge of Apache configuration
- Awareness of business objectives
What you get:
- Attractive package
- Working with like-minded and skilled people in the UK, UAE and India.
- Involvement in cutting edge projects
- A fast-paced and dynamic environment which is always presenting new opportunities for personal development
To apply for any of the current positions please send your CV to email@example.com