How Google+ Hangouts can help internal communication
Learning Technologies is Europe’s leading showcase of technology supported workplace learning. Dreamtek had a stand at Learning Technologies, where we showcased our innovative Broadcastpod. The Broadcastpod comes in various models depending on what the customer wants to use it for, from a social broadcasting pod that can be used to create and deliver video training materials through social media platforms such as Google+ Hangouts and YouTube, e-learning platforms or company intranets. Through to a BBC broadcast quality pod that can deliver TV broadcast quality footage.
We also ran seminar slots talking about mobile app creation and video. At Dreamtek we can help people create mobile apps themselves using Aquafadas software that allows you to easily create dynamic apps and digital publications in house. Or if a more bespoke mobile application is required we have in house developers who can create mobile applications for any platform.
Our video production team filmed the exhibition conference and seminar streams for the Learning Technologies and Learning Skills events. A crew of 12 camera operators filmed 66 conference streams and the main auditorium presentations. Our post-production team were on hand to edit the keynote opening presentations to be streamed into the free seminar theatres on the exhibition floor each day at 4pm.
The video footage was streamed to Learning Technologies YouTube channel.
During the event our 12 production staff were moving from different areas around the 3 floor exhibition centre, to film and check that audio and visual worked correctly, so they needed to liaise with our two technical staff and 4 staff on the Dreamtek stand to make sure things ran smoothly. This is where Google+ Hangouts came in, we set up a group Hangout for the production team so they could communicate any issues and a general Dreamtek group so that we could all communicate and even people who weren’t at the show could get a feel for the exhibition.
Google+ Hangouts allowed us to communicate quickly and effectively with everyone having a mobile device to see the stream of messages and also for people in the office to see some photo’s and video’s of the show that we were able to share during the event.
If you want to find out more about how you can use Google+ Hangouts for your business get in touch. Have a look at our Google Hangouts showreel to see some of the productions we have done using Google+ Hangouts.
About Neeley Casserly, Dreamtek.Group Marketing Director Dreamtek UK & UAE and The Virtual Forge Connect with Neeley and Dreamtek on Google+
- RT @carswellgould: Today, we're bringing the Outback to @kewgardens, filming a #fun #Australia themed video for our client @JohnMasonIntl -… 2 days ago
- RT @StarEnrichment: We had so much fun making our first #vlog ! Can’t wait for them to share the finished project with everyone. In the mea… 2 days ago
- RT @vloglikepro: Very cool and spooky. When the camera frame rate is perfectly synced with helicopter's rotor. #videoproduction https://t.c… 2 days ago
- RT @thevirtualforge: Welcome to the first of our Fireside Chats in The Data Collective series. In this episode we are joined by Reuben Vand… 2 days ago
- Our branch in the Middle East are showing off the best of the Dreamtek brand in this part of the world and we thoug… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- March 2015
- December 2014
- July 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012