Interested in Digital Media? Earn while you’re learning!
Well it’s so busy over here at Dreamtek, we have so many exciting video productions and digital media projects on at the moment that we are looking to expand our team!
Technology is changing at a fast pace, so we are looking for someone who shares our passion for the creative and digital industry to grow with us and learn about the latest innovative solutions the market has to offer.
Here’s the job spec bit – if you think this is you then apply today!
Gain invaluable work experience and a recognised media certification designed and approved by industry professionals.
If you would like to work in the creative and digital media industry then look no further. Dreamtek is offering a media apprenticeship to one individual.
Dreamtek’s specialist apprenticeship programme teaches the current industry working practices as well as what you need to succeed, by covering a range of sectors, including:
Gain an NVQ in Creative and Digital Media
- Equipment Maintenance
- Production Coordinating
- Camera Prepping for Shoot, leading to operating
- Kit Preparations for ongoing shooting
- Maintaining equipment
- Running duties
As well as these traditional areas, this apprenticeship covers the growing role of digital technologies in changing the way that media content is shared and enjoyed by audiences.
- Have access to professional media equipment
- Learn from industry professionals
- Have the opportunity to build a portfolio / CV
- Learn more about motion / photography / editing techniques
- Gain knowledge and skills in industry awareness and career development
- We are looking for someone who is personable, with excellent communication skills and who is exceptional at logistical planning.
- Age group 17 – 21
- Must have a keen interest in photography, video and technologies
- Have a good knowledge of London
- Ability to manage the role between desk/admin, kit stores and running duties
- Excellent time management
- Must show an eagerness to learn new camera skills and techniques.
- You must be ambitious, creative, reliable and keen to succeed!
- Have an interest in editing
- Travel and accommodation support based location up to £2000 – this also supports out of hours
If you are interested please send your updated CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org